Equine Massage Services, Clinics, and Certification Program
Whether you want to pamper your pet, or ask a lot of your athlete, we are here to help!!
Armstrong Equine Massage has a variety of hands on programs that teach you how to feel and identify sore muscles in a variety of horses. We talk about the whole horse, from head to hoof. These programs are varied so if you have any questions we can assist in picking the best course for you! We provide support and mentoring all along the way. You may also attend the program again at no cost if you so choose. Here are some up coming dates. You must pre-register, limited spots available. Located in Becker, MN.
If you’re not seeing the class you’re looking for – Let us know!
Massage is not a substitute for veterinary care.
Each person is responsible for knowing and understanding the laws in the state they wish to practice.
Armstrong Equine Massage offers the following classes:
- Introduction to Massage – Designed for clubs or groups that want to learn quick and simple tips for their horse’s comfort.
- AEM-1 Foundation Class – Perfect for those that want to learn how to help their own horses or the first step to becoming a professional in the Equine Industry.
- AEM-2 Master Class – Designed to help Professionals that want to add value to their Equine Massage Business. You must complete the Foundation class first before The Master Class.
- One-on-one Class – This class is designed for customized, one-on-one learning.
4-Day Equine Intensive Certification
Armstrong Equine Massage offers a 4-Day Equine Massage Foundation Class AEM-1 which is a hands-on program. This class teaches you how to feel and identify sore muscles in a variety of horses. This class is perfect for those that want to learn how to help their own horses or the first step to becoming a professional in the Equine Industry.
We talk about the whole horse, from head to hoof. We provide support and mentoring all along the way.
You may also attend the program again at no cost if you so choose after completion of the course.
What we cover in AEM-1 Foundation Class:
- Safety when handling horses
- Equine Anatomy ~ Muscles
- Massage techniques
- Evaluation of the Body
- Stretching techniques
- Animal Behavior
- Essential Oils with animals
- Equine Raindrop Technique
- PEMF demonstration
AEM-2 Master Class
Designed to help Professionals that want to add value to their Equine Massage Business. You must complete the Foundation class first before The Master Class.
What we cover in AEM-2 Master Class:
- Equine Acupressure
- Equine Anatomy ~ Skeletal
- Advanced Massage and Stretches
- K- Tape application
- Skill Assessment
- Customizing each massage to promote balance
- Documentation~ Client records
There is a case study requirement after Class that must be completed before taking the final test.
Certification is not guaranteed for any class. You must complete the requirements of case studies and testing to pass.
Included with certification:
- Mentoring and support
- Become a member of Armstrong private Facebook group
- Network with other animal massage professionals
- Business listing on website once complete
Intro to Horse Massage. 1-day class cost: $125
Horse Owners Class on Equine Sports Massage. 2-Day class cost: $595
All classes are located in Becker, MN unless otherwise stated.
Please message or call for availability, classes fill fast and space is limited!
Paid in Full at Registration. Non-refundable
- January 6-9
- January 15-18
- February 1-4
- February 22-25
- March 4-7
- March 13-16 in Woodworth, ND
- April 1-4
- April 8-11 in Richmond, MI
- April 13-16
- May 6-9
- June 3-6
- March 18-21
July 29-August 1
You must pre-register; limited spots available.
If you would like a One-on-one Class session, please contact me AEM to Schedule a time.
Located in Becker, MN.
You must have horse knowledge and handling experience to take this course.
You can pay your class online with a credit card or your PayPal account!